Friday 9 December 2011

0 Tag Game : A True Confession

Assalamualaikum kawan-kawan.

Entri ini pasal Tag Game. Tajuk tu saya ambil dari blog Nadhirah. Kalau rajin baca. Silakan baca.

Nurul Nadhirah Amalina tag Afnan untuk game ni. Wah! Bangganya ^____^ Tak tahu apa itu Tag Game? Boleh search kat Google. Okay. Lets see the question and my beautiful answer. Afnan jawab ikut double language :)

What movie do you like? Malay, Korean, English?
Afnan pilih movie Malay dan English. Dua-dua jenis movie ni best dan menggunakan language yang mudah difahami. Contoh movie Malay yang Afnan minat ialah Boboiboy. Okay. Itu movie juga kan? -.-
 What are you? Girl, boy or half boy girl?
Ini soalan cepumas. Nadhirah pun hampir-hampir tertukar samada Afnan ni perempuan ataupun lelaki. First time dengar, nama Aiman Afnan tu nama perempuan. Wuhuuuu TT^TT Sedihnya :'( sob sob. My answer is I am a boy ^___<
Do you like cats?
Yes. I like cats. Nama kucing tu Blackie. Colour hitam comel dan mempunyai signature pada atas dahinya. Tapi itu dulu. Sekarang none :(
In what condition are you in now? Happy, angry, sad, etc?
I am happy now and thats my condition \(^.^)V
Do you like my blog? hehhe
Yes. I like your blog :) Warna blog yang sepadan. Comel. Tajuk blog pun menarik. Gula-gula Meow ^____^ 
 Are you amazed of my awesome blog? :P
Mungkin. Hehe :D Blog Nadhirah ini kan comel ^____^
 What fashion are you prefer to wear? Arabian, Korean, Typical Malay, English, or else?
I choose Typical Malay. Don't know why..
Do you like smokers? *I'm not*
 No. I don't like smokers.
Can you easily fall in love with someone?
I think the answer are yes and no. Hehe :D It's a secret :)
What type of internet are you using? Streamyx, Maxis, etc?
My answer is Streamyx.
Whom do you like for Korean stars? *I like Kwangmin, YOungmin and Minwoo*heheh
I like Yoseob from Beast :D
 Do you scream like a PONTIANAK? *I'm not*
Of course not :D
 Do you follow me on my awesome blog? :O
My answer is yes. I follow your awesome blog. Hehe :D
 What is your weight, height and age? Hehehe.
My weight is 45 kg. I am slim and it's fact. My height is 145 cm. I am not so tall :) My age is 16 years old and same with you, Nadhirah ^____<
Can you doodle? *I can* hehe
Yes. I can doodle a lidi people. Hehe :D You can?
Okay. I have answer all of your question. You can laugh with my answer if you want :D And sorry for the poor english :O

Click to see what Nadhirah tweet for me TT^TT

Itu sahaja dari Afnan. Terima kasih kerana sudi meluangkan masa untuk membaca entri ini. Jangan lupa klik nuffnang Afnan ya!

Babai..

p/s : Sorry. Tiada soalan untuk tag lagi. I dont have any idea to build the question.

No comments: