Tuesday 2 June 2015

0 Carnival KoQ

Assalamualaikum and hello there.

Today I am gonna tell you about our last event. Heh. It was KoQ Carnival which had been done on 27 Mei 2015. Taraaa!

The saddest part is its being done at "Kampus Timur". We have to took bus to go there.  The wordest part is when it comes to the ending of this event. We can see "sardin". Yum yum. One bus being packed with .... (I dont know how many student in there ==").

For this KoQ Carnival, our subteras "Kesukarelawan: Literasi Dalam Masyarakat Istimewa" does not win anything. I repeat. "Does not win anything" (tear with joy). But yeah, still okay as long as we are all enjoy doing this. In the morning, we have "Talent Show". Our team do poco poco (Dr Ong ask us to do this T.T). Most of the dancer forgot their steps (I think). And I am the one of them xD


Yeah. It is still okay. Bak kata-kata, adat pertandingan. Ada kalah dan ada menang. Kan kan...

Actually, for this KoQ Carnival. It is more to exhibition. At there, we can see other subteras promote their subteras (rare kan ayat. Ehem.)


I gain many experience from this activity. Seeing unknown person visiting our booth and playing our awesome game that we called DART.
Another experience that I learned from there is before taking any buses, do take a look on which route do the bus take. Cc Unimas Students.

Thats all from me. Thank you :)


Certain of "them"

No comments: